Homeowners in Washington County who have experienced a reduction in income because of the COVID-19 pandemic may apply for a one-time grant of up to six months of delinquent eligible housing payments, provided by the federal CARES Act through an allocation of Community Development Block Grant funding to Washington County.

To get the process started, you can complete the intake form here.

Crisis Assistance Relief for Homeownership Program (CARH)


Back to article list